Thank you for downloading and installing AMP. By creating an account and playing AMP, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Playing AMP is only allowed by accepting these terms and conditions. One or more of these terms and conditions can be altered, modified, changed or replaced at any time.
- By using AMP, these terms and conditions in their form at that point of Time are accepted by the player.
- There is no guarantee for accessibility, reliability, function or suitability of the app for your purposes. There is no claim or guarantee given die an advertisement-free playing experience.
- The app and its functions must not be used in an abusive manner. In case of a violation of current law or our terms and conditions, we reserve the right, to exclude you from taking part in playing AMP.
- Liability due to intent or purpose or negligence is strictly limited to degrees provided by German law. Liability due to negligence is only applicable in case of violation of cardinal duties.
- Place of jurisdiction is Munich, Germany.
- The copyright for all elements of AMP is held by AMP Game UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
- A commercial use of AMP by users is prohibited.
- Changes, alterations and additions to the program of any sort are prohibited.
- We reserve the right to exclude players from AMP in cases of repeated or grave violation of common (n)etiquette. This includes especially but not exclusively threats, insults, calls for violence, etc.
- We explicitly want to point out, that trespassing, breaking and entering and other illegal behaviour is in no way encouraged or supported by AMP!
- We take no responsibility for messages or links attached to the AMPs' histories by the users.
Some icons & graphics — iconmonstr.com, vecteezy.com, shutterstock.com, depositphotos.com